GUIDING YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Smith Jadin Johnson’s team of real estate lawyers can assist you or your business with all of your real estate needs. We can provide experienced guidance and prepare all documents for purchase transactions, development deals, complex financing, commercial leases, and more.
Our team represents clients in all major areas of real estate law, both assisting clients with transactional matters and advocating for them in litigation. Whether you are looking for assistance buying, selling, or obtaining financing for a residential or commercial property, guidance in developing commercial or residential property, assistance with a landlord/tenant dispute, or something else in the real estate world, we can help.
Real estate law is complex, but handling the transaction does not have to be. Let our team help ensure your project goes as smooth as possible.
Our team at Smith Jadin Johnson is able to assist clients will all major legal issues involving real estate, from reviewing purchase agreements to working with residential and commercial developers on large-scale projects. Some of our real estate services include:
- Residential Transactions (Purchase and Sale Agreements, Title Opinions, Contracts for Deed, Leases, Easements, and more)
- Commercial Transactions (Purchase and Sale Agreements, Leases, Easements, Financing and Restructuring, and more)
- Development (Creation and development of Common Interest Communities and Commercial Properties, including assistance with developer’s agreements, land use and zoning code issues, Environmental Impact Statement preparation and general regulatory compliance, and more)
- Landlord/Tenant (Representing landlords in eviction actions, landlord/tenant disputes, and more)
- Enforcement (Assisting clients with preparation of liens and foreclosures)
- Riparian rights
- Dock disputes, litigation, and permitting
- Land and lakeshore disputes
Our goal is always to achieve the best result possible for each and every client. Whether that involves securing necessary financing, guiding a large project to a successful completion, or obtaining a favorable outcome in the courtroom, our experienced team is committed to meeting your needs. If you or your business needs assistance with a real estate matter, we can help.
PUT OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU
Clicking submit does not create an attorney-client relationship with the firm.